a good friend of mine sent me an email this morning..it's a story of how people can make business..enjoy learning yaaa..
Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son.
Jack: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case..."
Next Jack approaches Bill Gates.
Jack: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Jack: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case..."
Finally Jack goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. "
President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law ."
President: "Ah, in that case..."
This is how business is done!!
Me : So class....have you all learn sumthin..??
Inside me : I have ...
Me : Ok then, could u tell me what is the value of the story?
Me and inside me screaming out loud : Lets get a husband....!!!!
2 comments:
huung....okay its confirm...Now I pretty much sure if that head is not so that precious....*ngaciiiirrrr!!!!
Keren banget ....
thank atas inspirative storynya.
eh ada lagi ngga?
Post a Comment