Lately, I have been very suspicious to abang ugo.. There's a moment when he was occupied and didn't hear me calling.. then i was very angry after that..I was just sooo worried that something bad had happened to him..imagining he would be somewhere i don't know and he didn't even hear my calls made me very nervous and upset.. Then, he suddenly answered the phone and let me knew that the phone cell was in silent mode, so he didn't hear me.. okay i said..then i have to be more patient next time..everythin is not as bad as i thought..
Then, the next evening, i did it again, abang ugo forgot to bring his two phone when he was having dinner... i tried to called him until i got tired..then that suspicious thoughts came again!! even worst this time.. I imagined that he was dinner with another girl..which is the girl is not exist!!
I think am going crazy..being suspicious is very tiring..i couldn' t find out why did i act that way, until this afternoon when i found myself in period time...ahahahaha9...then i know why..
Sorry for being silly ya hun.. :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment