Advertise Here

bonekabungamatahari

- Another Blogger Blog's

I was having my first debate with my hubby last nite..ended with argue and then tears..

He was having such a hard day the day before, a really hectic Monday..and so did I..We went home very tiring and urgently needs each other..sadly i couldn't manage my time just to gave him a call, i used to do it every nite, but that nite i decided to go straight to bed since I was so damn tired..I planned to give him a call the next morning..

He then called me in the middle of the nite, expecting I was still awake and would listen to him, but not just like what he had thought, I did answered his phone in -half life- mode..didn't understand every single words he said..then he became upset and sadly hung up the phone..soon after that, I felt really weird, I could feel he needs me..and my ears..but emotions made him very upset...He was mad of me because he thought i was not there for him..

And lemme tell you, once he's having seorius problems in his day, he would not share it with me unless he has finish it himself and come to me with better feeling..it's not like he doesnt trust me, its only he needs space..which is i dont really like it..once you face something difficult, come to me and we'll talk..not like avoid it and pretend everythings allright..

We finally have deep conversation, he shared his feeling and so did I, we came to one conclusion that no one is allowed to not answerred a calls even we are feeling so upset and mad to each other..communication is the best cure ever, don't just come up with your own thought and thinks the thought is a hundred percent right..

Then we were forgiving each other, and happily found out that we are grew stronger each day, and keep on falling in love deeper to each other...


Talk to me as much as u can okay hun..am available anytime koo.. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club :)

Sakti Soediro said...

jauh kangen deket ribut mulu....*cudn't understand - kabuuuuurrrr